Makeup is one of the biggest industries in the world, and it’s showing no signs of slowing down any time soon. In fact, according to Statista, over one-third of women in the US wear makeup every single day; another third saying they like applying it multiple times a week. After all, spending a few minutes in front of the mirror each day can help us feel more confident in our workplace – not by...
American Soldier says,
Want to be part of something big?
Valour-IT’s online fundraising competition begins today! Let’s see who can raise the most money to help reconnect our wounded warriors with the world!
- WHAT: Friendly fundraising competition for Valour-IT.
- WHEN: November 2nd through Veterans Day (the 11th).
- WHERE: Based in the blogosphere, spreading everywhere else.
- WHY: Because giving wounded warriors with hand and arm injuries access to a computer supports their healing and puts them back in touch with the world.
HOW: Blogger teams will be divided along military branches, with civilians “up for grabs.”
The lines are drawn by service rivalry:
- Jarheads (Marines) will be led by Holly Aho
- Zoomies (Air Force) will be led by Greyhawk
- Squids (Navy) not yet led (not joking)
- Doggies (Army) led by Blackfive
Non-military bloggers should choose a branch the Army to support.
Now, normally, I don’t take part in the gentle brutal inter-service rivalry, especially during war. But this is for a very important charity. So, civilian bloggers, choose your branch. Choose wisely…
I am a big supporter of this project. So if you have a spare dollar, please donate it. I’m going to try and get the donate button code and post it on my right side bar.